Sordin Supreme is hunters’ and shooters’ first choice of electronic hearing protector. Based on Sordin’s military-graded models, Sordin Supreme meets the most stringent demands of quality and functionality.
Sordin Supreme is legendary for its excellent audio reproduction. It protects you from hazardous noise while allowing you to hear harmless sound through the cups. Surrounding sound is detected by microphones on the outside of each cup and reproduced by speakers inside the cups.
While hazardous noise is compressed, you can still talk to other people as well as hearing commands and instructions without removing your hearing protector, even when others are shooting around you.
No hearing protector matches Supreme’s natural sound reproduction. Weak ambient sound is amplified without chopping or cutting out. The compact cup design makes Supreme remarkably smooth to wear. The lower part of the cups is even more compact to simplify shooting for both right- and left-hand shooters.
600 battery time using two standard AAA batteries. AUX input port for connection of an external audio source, e.g. a hunting radio or a mobile phone. A 3.5-mm mono cable is included.
- IP67 tested
- Waterproof microphones and battery compartment
- Compact cup design
- Sealing rings of PVC foam as standard (GEL rings available as accessory)
- Easy-to-use push buttons to control the electronic functions
- A level-dependent function allows you to hear ambient sound such as warning signals, moving vehicles and important information while being safely protected from hazardous noise
- Amplification of weak sound
- Natural sound reproduction using high-quality speakers inside the cups
- Sound reproduced using the level-dependent function is limited to maximum 82 dB
- Automatic switch-off after 4 hours if no button is activated, saving battery time
- Audio input (AUX) for connecting an external audio source, such as a communication radio (3.5-mm mono cable is included)
- Low battery warning when approximately 40 hours is left of the battery life
- Efficient attenuation even when wearing glasses