A Single Com PTT system intended to be connected to one communication radio. It has a splash proof, black body with a large easy to locate push-to-talk button and a clip for attaching to clothing.
- Simple single com PTT box to be used with one communication radio or mobile phone.
- Rugged design suitable for outdoor use in harsh weather conditions.
- Black body with a large, easy to locate PTT button.
- Complete assembly with headset connector, PTT Box, coiled downleads and radio interface.
- Rotatable belt clip for attaching the PTT box to a belt or other fastening systems such as MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment). The belt clip is removable.
- For use with Sordin communication headsets with male 4-pole Ø7.2 mm connector (type TP-120) and compatible with various two-way radios.
- Can be used together with other headset brands with male 4-pole Ø7.2 mm connector (type TP-120) and correct wiring (requires testing and verification).
- Button profile and tactile feedback suitable for gloved hands.
- Switch guard protects PTT button from unintentionally pressing the PTT button.
Connector to headset
Female 4-pole Ø7.2 mm connector (type TJ-102)
Pin configuration for the connector to headset
Sordin wiring (US NATO)
Coiled, Ø4 mm, L 600 mm to 1200 mm
Coiled, heavy duty down lead. Length may vary between different radio interface but the average relaxed length is 0.4 meter with a 90% maximum extension to 1.4 meter
Splash proof for outdoor use in harsh weather conditions (Water proof versions will be available during 2022.)
250 g (approx) - varies between different radio interfaces
120 x 63 x 52 mm
Operating and storage temperature
-20°C to +50°C, < 85% RH
RoHS directive 2011/65/EU
AVAILABLE COMMUNICATION RADIO INTERFACES
Sordin supports most radio models in the market. For the latest update, click the link under Product Number above.
If your radio model is not listed or if you want a special configuration, contact us for a custom order.
Sordin may require that a PTT is tested and confirmed by the customer before order confirmation.