A water-proof Single Com PTT system intended to be connected to one communication radio. It has a water proof, black body with a large easy to locate push-to-talk button and a clip for attaching to clothing.
- Simple dual com PTT box to be used with two communication radios or mobile phones.
- Rugged design suitable for outdoor use in harsh weather conditions. The PTT has full function after being submerged in water (1m 30min).
- Black body with a large, easy to locate PTT buttons.
- Rotatable belt clip for attaching the PTT box to a belt or other fastening systems such as MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment). The belt clip is removable by loosening 4 screws.
- For use with Sordin communication headsets with male 6-pole connector Sordin standard and compatible with various two-way radios.
- Button profile and tactile feedback suitable for gloved hands.
- Switch guard protects PTT button from unintentionally pressing the PTT button.
Connector to headset
Female 6-pole connector Sordin standard
Coiled, Ø4 mm, L 600 mm to 1200 mm
Coiled, heavy duty down lead. Length may vary between different radio interface but the average relaxed length is 0.4 meter with a 90% maximum extension to 1.4 meter
Water proof for outdoor use in harsh weather conditions. The PTT has full function after being submerged in water (1m 30min).
300 g (approx) - varies between different radio interfaces
120 x 63 x 52 mm
Operating and storage temperature
-20°C to +50°C, < 85% RH
Fulfills RoHS directive 2011/65/EU
AVAILABLE COMMUNICATION RADIO INTERFACES
Sordin supports most radio models in the market. For the latest update, click the link under Product Number above.
Note! Dual PTTs are always custom made by Sordin and lack a product number. Contact us for information.
If your radio is not listed, contact us for a custom order.
Sordin may require that a PTT is tested and confirmed by the customer before order confirmation.